In some countries Paypal is prohibited, here Payoneer is the best alternative. Freelancers can easily receive and withdraw funds through this with lower rates than Paypal. This article is written here based on the information found on their official website, and from my personal experience. Now details …
- Global Payment Sevice : Payoneer provides you a personal receiving account number, allowing you to receive payments via ACH transfers from US companies, SEPA transfers from EU companies, BACS/ FPS transfers from UK companies and Zengin from Japanese marketplaces, from wherever you are in the world. Remember only companies can transfer via ACH, none of your friend or relative will be able to deposit into this account.
- Mass Payout Companies : Payoneer has partnered with thousands of leading marketplaces and companies worldwide, Payoneer offers fully integrated payment option. You can easily receive funds from any of them, directly to your Payoneer account.
- In-Network Payments : Other Payoneer account holders can make a payment directly to your Payoneer account. In-Network Payments enable you to easily connect with the global Payoneer community by sending and receiving payments, between accounts, free of charge.
- Local Currency Transfer : With Payoneer’s Withdraw to Bank Service, you can withdraw funds from your Payoneer account, directly to your local bank account in over 150 countries and currencies. Comprehensive global banking network enables to transfer funds from a local bank in your country, so you significantly reduce the cost of getting paid and avoid delays. Minimum withdraw amount is 200 USD and maximum 2,000 USD at a single transaction.
- Payoneer PrePaid MasterCard : Supported in 200+ countries and 150+ currencies, the Payoneer MasterCard® card enables professionals and businesses to easily withdraw or spend their funds, from anywhere in the world. It costs ATM Charge from 2 USD to 4 USD. But benefits are,
# Easy Sign Up- No bank account required
# Quick Access - Payees can withdraw cash within 2 hours of receiving a payment
# Safe and Secure - Only available funds can be spent - so no overdraft fees
- Paypal has the largest network, but Payoneer is a growing market.
- To use deposited money from Payoneer is limited, but Paypal does not have this limitation.
But keep it in mind that Payoneer is best alternative, if you don’t have the opportunity to use Paypal.
Extra Income by Referral
The Payoneer Refer A Friend program is a great way to earn extra cash simply by telling your friends about Payoneer. You can access your Refer A Friend details directly from ‘My Account’. You can copy and paste the referral link (URL) into a website, blog post, landing page, etc. or you can share your link via email or directly to your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn feed.
After you sign up and receive a total of $100, we both earn a $25 reward. So, if you directly go to their website, and open account, both of us will miss 25 USD. But if you open your Payoneer account by my referral link, both of us will be benefited.
Happy moment with Payoneer!
Tawhidur Rahman Dear
NOTE: This article is written here based on the information found on their official website, and from my personal experience. So, situation may change time to time. I will not take any responsibility if you finally get something different.