To regain the access, client needs to send an email to hosting service provider from the ‘Administrative Email address’ to unlock IP. But how could a client knows own IP ?
So the Hosting company should display visitor’s IP address at the contact page or support page of their official website, that client can easily find out own IP address, and send it. (See the screenshot image)
If the Hosting Provider develops official website in WordPress, then a PlugIn can display visitor’s IP address in that official website’s any specific page or sidebar or footer.
- Mobile Responsive
- The PlugIn takes very low space in hosting
- The PlugIn will automatically match with your Theme's color, font, style. Visitor will think it as the part of your theme. If you use this PlugIn in different themes, you will feel the change
- No coding knowledge or expertise required! You will not have to use any short-code or to edit settings
- Easy Installation! After activation of the PlugIn, Simply go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the PlugIn into any widgetized area like sidebar or footer
- Freedom! If you use any Page Builder, then you can add inside page or post also